Friday, November 19, 2010

slowly get onto the track of life

i slowly used to my life,staying at Damansara with Christine.Everyday wake up at 7.30 to clean up and preparing myself to Segi.Drive every morning,park my red kenari at the same place,walking up the same staircases,turn the same door knob to open the door.Checkout my FB,read JingYee and LiKee's blog.Checkout latest news in FB.Hang out for lunch with the same gang of people.Everyday thinking the same question:"what to eat?where to go?".And now,once a week..i will meet up with him.
BingXiong asked me:"how can i maintain this kind of relationship with him?"
I said:"I dont know.I just know that now we can maintain at this stage of relationship and eventhough not going any furthur,im satisfied and happy.Thats what i want and i wont be greedy."
And i asked Jason the same question BingXiong asked me.
He said if both party can bear with that kind relationship,it can last very long.
I've to admit that i cant get rid of his caring.The way he whisper to me,really make my heart melt and i feel like..can i just give myself a rest,for not being independant,at the moment??..haha,i bet everyone shocked when see both of us stick together,feed me with food,comfort me by touching my head when im slping..However,both of us very clear that we are not couple,we are just friends.Is better for us to stay like this,we will be more happy,and i dont have to cry every night,anymore.
So..yeah,yeanteng.Don't regret,for being stupid.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment