Saturday, November 13, 2010

is this the way i want it to be?

had a very great birthday celebration with Jason,Jiale,BingXiong,Aaron,Kokhoe,Jayvin,LiFen at Tao.I dont know why,i just feel like sitting beside him.He is stilll very caring.I like to look at him.
IF....that incident dint happen,this might be the second times he celebrating my birthday for me.He gave me a dolphin necklace as my present.After dinner,Jiale,Jason and BingXiong went back with me,we took our sweet time,chatting with each other,lecturing JiaLe..and in between that,some chemistry happened in between me and him.He touched my head,pampering me like he used to be.Im happy,yet im worried.He help me wear the necklace on.Now,i dont feel like taking it off.Then,around 3,everyone felt so tired and Jia Le started to fell asleep.Three of us,start our stories time.BingXiong started to telling things going on between him and JingYee.Then Jason's turn.He told us about the girls he had a crush on after me.Then,around 5,they asked me to take a nap because 2 hr later i have to start preparing to go for placement already.He asked me to sleep on his tummy,which BingXiong always wanted to.I dint think twice,i slept on it.I smiled.But i found that my head is too heavy,he cant breath properly.So he ask me to sleep on his chest.T.T....My long lost comfortable chest.Sobs...........After a while,he went out.Then,i couldn't sleep at all.I keep asking myself,what happen to me?this shouldnt happened again.This shouldnt happened again!I used so much hardwork to wipe him off my brain,not to care about him anymore,not to think about him anymore.We are just friends.Sigh,we are just friends.YeanTeng,stop pushing yourself towards fire.Why you know its hurt and you still trying it again?ARRRGHHH...cried without reason,im not sad,im not happy..i dont know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment