Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i'm glad

what i have now,might not be exactly what im craving.But,i feel so lucky to have it.My friends...
Su Li
although you are younger than me,but we can be such a good and close friend in two months,its not easy.I'm glad to have you as my very close girl friend.XD..aww.
Keng Boon
thanks for planning a great birthday lunch for me.At first when i knew you,i have bad impression on you,but now..you are in my friend list already.bbf!
Elson
thanks for celebrating my birthday with me,right on 14th of nov.i'm glad that you always listen to me,understand me..give me advice.be with me.i do appreciated.everything..thanks alot!
Bing Xiong
Gor,i know you always clear with what you should do,dont always put the blame on your own.Do what you should do now.endless support from me!from everyone of us.I'm always proud that i have you as my gor!
Darren
dont lose weight anymore,health is more important than anything.=D.cant wait for 8month to pass.i miss you so much!!
Jason
Something happened between you and me.i dont crave for more,i hope this relationship can just stay..i love the way you whisper to me. and your shoulder+chest.
Jia Le
you know why i want to scold you,its for your own good.i cares you just like the others.i know you know.=D
Christine
i feel so comfortable to have some pillow talks with you,off the light..we shall just talk until both of us fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment