Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big circle

after broke up,struggling...
now,we back together again.
thats the best thing which happened on the very first day of new year.
confession..tears...
a great hug.
the best explaination for what happened on 2009.the day we broke up.

now,we are even more happy than before..
both of our parents knew our relationship.
a sweet couple which got the permission from the elder.
dont have to hide and seek.anymore...
how best it is.

although we dont call each other gf or bf.
we dont admit.
but in our heart.he is my bf..and im his gf.no doubt.
he dont promise me anything.caused we had learnt the lesson.
dont simply deal with promises if you think you cant make it.
but i do believe in what i feel.
he really serious with what he doing now.
he wants me to be happy,
he wants me to be mature,
he wants me to be who i am,
he wants me to believe in my own,
he wants me to believe that i deserve to be loved,
he wants me to believe he loves me.
he wants me to believe,what happen in this second,is all real...

it is really what i hope and wish..
it really came true.
a man who i really loved.
so comfortable.....*hugs.

im the most lucky one in the world!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment